Monday, March 1, 2010

Overwelmed

I just wanted to let you all know that we are so thankful for all the prayer support, words of encouragement, and finacial support. God has been so faithful in providing people to come alongside us on this journey. We covet your continual prayers and feel them as we walk each day trusting that the Lord is walking before us preparing the way. I wish I could tell you my every thought and every little way the Lord has provided, but I could write all the time I feel right now.

Please pray that we keep having great days and that the devil stays far from us. We feel so a peace right now and we pray we can continue in that peace.

Another immediate prayer request is this. Tommorrow we go to get our immunizations, pray that it all goes well and that we don't have adverse reactions. I don't know anyone who likes shots and I certainly don't. I pray all goes well with it.

1 comment:

Franklincovey said...

Very interesting post.Will you post in future?
www.franklincovey.com.au/