Saturday, March 6, 2010

Britt Nicole

So I was listening to WCSG this morning and Britt Nicole was talking on the radio. She just got back from Uganda and was sharing about a song that reflected her trip to Uganda. Ashley and I went to a Britt Nicole concert here in GR and Ashley listens to her music all the time. I was so excited. Ashley is excited about going to Uganda (if we go). This was a great way for her to even be more excited about it. Britt really challenges you to read God's word and to walk out in faith. You can watch the video by clicking on this site:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj7CcYQ88lI


It is so great when a young artist shares her heart and challenges our young girls. Watch the video and I pray she is encouraging to you.
I love when God puts these things right at our fingertips!

No comments: