Sunday, November 6, 2016

Sunday Evening, November 6th

Today was a good day! Steve has made a little progress! It is good to see him able to talk and not get so out of breath. He says that he can't yawn because he just can't get enough oxygen into his lungs! He can now lay on his side and he doesn't have tons of tubs hooked up to him. He has a long way to go.  An example of this is he can't walk to the bathroom without feeling like he just ran a marathon!  I will be thankful for the progress I see!
Mandy Shaarda arrived safely this morning at around 10:45. It was so nice to have someone to talk to and just go out with. We actually went to a mall and ate lunch and just walked around. I was really needing shampoo and conditioner (seems so minor) and I could find some here. We can not get it in Soroti, so I am so thankful for the little things I can enjoy here. We are now with Howard and Aileen Oostendorf, missionaries with Freedom in Christ. They are opening their home to us and I feel so blessed!!
I am very tired, but I wanted to update before I went to bed for those of you who were wondering.

Seriously, Cold Stone Creamery? Where am I?? Unfortunately, I don't really want to be here!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the updates..Happy to know that Steve is improving steadily.