Sunday, December 4, 2011

Preparing for Thanksgiving







Thanksgiving was a wonderful time.  Our family had the privilege to prepare the turkey's this year. After 3 weeks of being woken up by these delicious birds, it was so fun to prepare them. (Although, after seeing them prepared, Ashley could not eat the meat)  Steve woke up early on the Monday before Thanksgiving and along with the boys killed the turkey for Thanksgiving dinner. It was quite and experience with blood everywhere and Ashley saying she was going to throw up and the boys just loving it. The turkey tasted great for our celebration. We thank God for his provision.

I have so much more to write, but I know some of you were waiting for these pictures.  I will share more about our celebration later.

2 comments:

James1:27 said...

I can't tell you how many times we thought of your turkeys and had some good laughs thinking about you looking forward to this day! I am with you Ashley...don't know if I could eat them! WE miss you all!
Sending Love and Hugs,
The Fisher Family

Franklincovey said...

I Like this site your article is very nice , Thanks, very interesting article, keep up it coming.
www.franklincovey.com.au/