Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Thankful






So many people ask me this question "How are you going to be able to handle having Steve around all the time?" To be honest, I didn't know how it would be. I know that I love to be with him and it never has bothered me to have him around before. Now that Steve is home most of the time, I have to say I still love having him around. He has been so busy organizing and studying and running errands and keeping track of the kids. He is such a great husband and father. God has truly blessed me with a man that loves the Lord and his family. I am so thankful for a wonderful husband and I know that this is truly a blessing from the Lord.
I am also so thankful for my wonderful kids. God has created them all so different and unique. It is so fun to watch them mature and grow. They have been such troopers through all our busyness. They are able to go with the flow and are so forgiving when we get a little too busy. I have loved having them around more during this break.
We had a wonderful Christmas time with our families. I will add some pictures to share a little of our time with you!

1 comment:

Franklincovey said...

Its Really one of the good post..!!
www.franklincovey.com.au/