Thursday, November 4, 2010

Training is starting!

We are just starting our November to January training. I have looked over the assignments and I will admit I am feeling a little overwhelmed. I think we will be staying home a lot and will have to remain focused on getting our assignments done. Although very overwhelmed, I am also very excited.

We are so thankful to be living in town. The kids love it here and for some reason I feel less stress here. Our kids are getting more time with us as I don't always feel I am rushing them to the bus or waiting for the bus to bring them home. What a huge blessing!!

We have accepted and offer on our house and now we wait for inspections and for everything to go through. The new couple (family?) will be moving in on Dec. 4 if all goes according to plan. Pray for a smooth transition for them and for us as we get our remaining things out of our house we love. We also ask for prayers for things to go quickly. We really would like to close on December 17 and if everything goes well we will, so please pray for quick resolutions to all the details!

We remain in awe of how Awesome our God is! He has guided us every step and we trust him to continue to do so. Please pray that our focus will remain on HIM and HIS plan for our lives!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Trent and I have been praying for you guys! We are excited to hear more about your journey. Our support-raising is underway. We are praying and trusting God to provide 100% by January 25th. Keep the posts coming, friend!

Franklincovey said...

awesome post here. it is very useful for me.
www.franklincovey.com.au/