Saturday, July 10, 2010

Rambling!!

So I am laying in bed tonight and I can't sleep! I have so much going through my mind. I am now working three days a week at the dentist office and I love my job. We sold hot dogs today at Sandy Pines and did really well. All the work we are doing are getting us closer and closer to our goal of going to Soroti. I get brief snippits of what is going on in Uganda and I am so anxious to hear more and be there. I am so wondering how God can send us to Africa? I can't do this and yet I know it is where we are supposed to be.
As you can see, I have so many random thoughts floating through my mind. I am so incredibly tired and overwhelmed with life, but I love everything that is happening. God is our Strenth and our Salvation. I know I need to depend on Him alone. I pray I can keep Him as my focus and let him work out all the details. He has been so good to us already. He answered our prayers of making our vision very clear on our vision trip. He has supplied so many of our needs as they have come up. He has been with us every step of the way! I am so grateful and I continue to lean on Him for my strenth for every day, hour and minute. Right now I just pray that he will help me get some rest. I need to sleep so I can get focused and ready for the next days.
Please continue to pray for us as we are still in our application process. We have interviews we have to do for pysch evaluations, language apptitude tests and we are waiting for all our references to go through! I can't wait to be official. Tim and Angie wrote that they got our applications so that means they are being reviewed, so that is good.
Excuse my ramblings, but just needed to write down how I am feeling so maybe I can sleep!

1 comment:

Franklincovey said...

Definitely one of the better which you 've posted on this blog.Keep up the good work!
www.franklincovey.com.au/