Friday, January 29, 2010

Continuing to Provide

God has once again provided! My friend Mary and I (and other friends) were praying specifically for the right people to watch my kids for 2 1/2 weeks! It is a long time to leave them!!
God answered those prayers very quickly and he answered them in a way I would never have dreamed!
I was thinking of some couples from church that could maybe come to my house and maybe have our parents on the weekends, but didn't know what would be best for my kids.
God had better plans! They will be staying at Steve and Linda Snyder's for the whole 2 1/2 weeks. This is a great setup for my kids! They are wonderful people that will have the energy to care for my three kids. They live right by school, so my kids can bring bikes and ride to school(which they will love). They have friends that live very near the Snyders. On a selfish note, I won't have to prepare meals in advance. They also have been to Kenya so I feel they will be great prayer supporters with my children.
There are lots of reasons this is wonderful, but the most important one is that God planned it all in advance and all I had to do was pray and wait! He is a God of detail!!

1 comment:

Franklincovey said...

Hey.. this is a good one..it sesems the author knows the subject well. It is a good site indeed. Liked it.eh.. good one )).
www.franklincovey.com.au/