Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Well it has been awhile since I've posted any thing. I just need to take the time to it. Nothing great is happening around here, just busy with soccer and school things.
Drew's bump is still there and I now make him wear a hat when we go out. So many people ask and he is getting annoyed with it all.
I started working at a dentist office one day everyother week. I love it. I only worked one day so far by myself. It was so nice to have a day with adults and feel needed. The best part is that he pursued me. He is a dentist that works right here in Byron Center and he goes to our church. He is a very good dentist. I was thinking about going back to work for Dr. Grias and that ended up not working out and God placed this in my lap. I wasn't sure I wanted to go back 2 days a week with Dr. G, but I didn't want to loose the oppurtunity so I let him know I was interested but not exactly sure I was ready. He interviewed a girl that had 14 years uninterupted experience and was familier with his computer program. It worked out good for both of us. I am only committed to that one day and I will sub when needed and hopefully I can move into more down the road someday. I also am in a office 5 min. away instead of 25 min. away. God so knows what he is doing!!
We started Young Peoples and I love it. I was worried about leaving my kids, but our Pastors wife and my friend Paula have offered their kids and themselves. We are going to be done around 8 pm on Sunday nights so we can even get our kids in bed on time. There again, God always works out the details.
Some friends and I are doing the Beth Moore Study Breaking Free. I recommend it!! We are not very far, but already God has spoke thru this study.
I am babysitting for my neighbors kids and Carson is thru sitting in the high chair so I better go.

1 comment:

Franklincovey said...

Fantastic site, very interesting content, boomarked ! I 'm a community member at
www.franklincovey.com.au/