Sunday, October 16, 2016

We received a turkey as gift and I cried!

Sometimes life can be so humbling, we received a turkey as a gift and I cried. Pius's family was so thankful for the help we gave to Pius that they gave us the fattest turkey I have seen in this country. I was not expecting anything from them. I truly loved helping them with this issue and I felt completely overwhelmed by this huge gift! Ashley had been talking to John, our guard, about our upcoming visitors and he knew that we eat turkey on Thanksgiving so it was an extremely thoughtful gift! I wish you all could meet this family and know how kind and hardworking they are.
Update on Pius: He is home and doing great! He will need to rest and come back for a check up in about two weeks!
Pius showing his incision. 

John, Anna, Paul, Pius, Robert, Evelyn, and Tanya

John gave Ashley a rooster to share with her friends when they visit! It went a little crazy on her! 

Now it settled down!

Our huge turkey that made me cry! 

Showing off our turkey in front of the new house John is building. The roof blew off the house that he is sleeping in now, so praying that they get the work done fast!

They really are all so smiley.

Robert, such a little man!

Paul, so much like his dad! 

No comments: