Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A way to cool off in Uganda

It has been so hot here and we don't have access to a pool or a bathtub.  The kids made this makeshift bathtub in our shower.  They had so much fun and felt very refreshed.  I love to see how their creative minds work.
I was lying in my room the other day and listening to my children play together.  I remember when we first moved to Uganda and how they didn't know what to play and they didn't really know how to play with each other. Even though they still fight (alot) they really have become the best of friends.  They spend hours playing with Legos and just making up fun things to do!  I am so thankful that God has blessed us with adaptable children. They are such a blessing to us.

1 comment:

Franklincovey said...

Awesome, awesome post here, Please carry on your next post, i 'll be waiting to read more regarding it.
www.franklincovey.com.au/