Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Visiting Iowa

We are visiting Iowa and having such a great time! I have seen so many people that I haven't seen in so long! We went to a hotel in Des Moines with a waterpark and saw lots of family members. I think we all had a great time going down waterslides and sitting in the hot tub. Thank-you to all my family for making it such a special weekend.
On Sunday night we spoke in Sully Christian Reformed Church, which is my childhood church. What a blessing to be among the people who were with you when you grew up. So many familier faces. I was so blessed as a child to have wonderful godly grandparents and it was fun to see my grandparents and I was even shocked that my Grandma Zylstra stayed in town so she could see us!
On Monday we went to my Uncle Steve and Aunt Connies and visited with them and their son-in-law Sean. Aunt Connie made playdough with the kids and they had a great time. We ate dinner and had great conversations then headed back to my cousins house in Pella.
On Tuesday we did a presentation in Pella at the Pizza Ranch. Again we saw so many people that we haven't seen in so long. It was so great!
God is so good! We have had the best visit here in Iowa. We visited with my grandparents and with many of my cousins and it has been very fun. My kids really aren't ready to leave, they haven't had enough time to play!





1 comment:

Karebear said...

May the Lord bless you and keep you until we meet again.