Friday, February 12, 2010

Rough Roads

Along life's road we will have lots of road blocks, holes in the road and many distractions! Today I am falling in a hole! I am ready to sell everything and do what the Lord commands! I want to sell all my earthly possessions and follow Him! All these earthly possessions are an idol to me and I want God to be first in my life and in my kids life! When you have lots of things, then lots of things can go wrong with those things, which causes stress and anxiety! I long for peace and only a peace the Lord can provide!
This hole in the road is not making me want to stop our journey to Uganda. It is making me long to go! To live simply for the Lord! For no other purpose than to please Him and glorify Him! He says "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." I feel weak and I need his grace and his power! Please pray with me today for His Grace and Power to fall afresh on us all!

1 comment:

Franklincovey said...

This is an excellent review.I would love to read more about this topic.
www.franklincovey.com.au/