Friday, August 31, 2007

Tiesenga's


I'm just trying to figure this blog thing. My sister-in-law, Steph thought it would be fun and so far I'm not sure how fun it is. Hopefully, I can find it back after I exit it.
Here is my family, Troy(3 1/2), me, Drew(6), Steve and Ashley(7 1/2).
School has started and the kids are loving it. Troy loves having his mommy all to himself and Ashley and Drew love the structure of school. They both seem to love their teachers.
Drew has only 13 kids in his class. I'm so excited for him to get so much one on one. He will go every afternoon for the first semester and the second semester he will go Tuesday and Thursday all day and Friday 1/2 day.
Ashley's class has 15 girls and 7 boys. It is a really nice class. The girls all seem to get along and they have alot of fun together.
This weekend my parents are coming for the weekend so I better get to cleaning.
I will have to post a picture of Drew and Troy. They both have goose eggs on their heads from two different accidents. Boys will be Boys!!!!

No comments: